South Point Counselling Group believes that it is essential to find a suitable clinical supervisor who can provide guidance at this time in your development as a therapist. We provide clinical supervision to certified / licensed therapists. We are not accepting practicum students / interns at this time.
Clinical Supervision can help you with the following areas:
- Case Management
- Ethical Issues
- Establishing Boundaries with clients.
- Implementing and maintaining healthy self-care strategies.
- Dealing with burnout.
Goals of Clinical Supervision:
- To have a safe and supportive environment where the supervisee can enhance their skills as a therapist / practitioner.
- Allow for supervisee to reflect on the various aspects of his or her work as a therapist (ie. self care, therapeutic relationship with client and issues that are not of their expertise).
- Enhance the service that supervisees provide to their clients and safeguard their own well-being.