- Do you feel overwhelmed by daily stressors in your life?
- Are you looking to make a positive change in your life – one that leads to more fulfillment and balance?
- Do you feel numb and exhausted instead of energized and hopeful?
- Do you find yourself focusing on negative experiences from the past?
- Do you wish you could stop worrying, feeling anxious or on edge?
- Have you lost interest in doing things you used to enjoy?
Individual counselling is a collaborative relationship in which you can explore and address issues you wish to discuss with one of our counsellors in a safe, supportive and confidential space. Some of the most common reasons people enter therapy are: depression, stress, anxiety, grief and loss, life transitions, workplace conflict, addictions, chronic pain, separation and divorce. .
Individual counselling can help to identify unhealthy patterns, leading to new insights and behavioural changes that can help one to repair and move forward personally and relationally. While some clients may be dealing with emotional traumas or long standing difficulties, others enter individual counselling to deal with stressful life events in a supportive manner.
Finding and identifying positive coping strategies and using and learning skills such as mindfulness and relaxation, challenging negative thinking are ways to develop strengths and move towards more positivity in one’s life.
Individual Therapy can help you:
- Move towards a more healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Develop coping strategies to deal with stress and anxiety.
- Understand the impact of life events while finding acceptance and making meaning even out of the most difficult situations.
- Find ways to live in the present rather than worrying about the future or remaining stuck in the past.
- Live to your potential and achieve personal growth.
- Make choices rather than feeling life is happening to you.